Northcote Lawyers provides both practical and strategic commercial legal advice and solutions to small to medium-sized enterprises in a timely and cost-effective way.
Our services include:
- Managing commercial disputes and litigation – property-related, partnership ending, corporations law proceedings, debt recovery, contract breach
- Commercial law advice – buying or selling a business, trade practices compliance
- Commercial leasing, industrial and retail leasing, power of attorney, wills and probate
- Establishing new enterprises – business partnerships, joint ventures and strategic alliances, franchise agreements and general franchise law, companies, shareholders’ agreements
- Reviewing and preparing all types of contracts – service agreements, distribution agreements, website terms and conditions, consultancy agreements, partnership agreements, Information Technology agreement
- Protecting and managing intellectual property, information assets and brands, copyright, trademarks, registered designs, electronic transactions and e-commerce, product licences
- Employment law advice – contracts of employment, redundancy and redeployment, termination and unfair dismissal
We understand the needs of small businesses and the desire to achieve commercial, practical outcomes. Our lawyers work with clients to build successful businesses, minimising risk and avoiding costly litigation.
If you are in need of commercial advice or business solutions, contact us for your free initial consultation.